- Website or Real Equity Advisors Website: the Real Equity Advisors domain and the service of Real Equity Advisors.
- User(s): persons who access and use the Real Equity Advisors Website.
- Service Providers: the home service individuals offering services through the Real Equity Advisors Website.
- Service Hirers: all Users of the Real Equity Advisors Website that place request for home services and hire Service Providers.
- Personal Information – User’s full name, likeness, professional resume, work history, educational experience and all other professional information obtained from LinkedIn or otherwise disclosed to the Website by the User.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Information You Provide to Us During the Initial Sign Up Process
Users will provide their full names and email address to the Website. The Personal Information contained in these documents is used to perform a pre-screening by Real Equity Advisors. We may need to send you announcements and account-related messages. These are considered part of the Website.
How We Share Your Personal Information with Others
The Personal Information provided by all Users may be used by Real Equity Advisors to evaluate job seekers. We will not share the Personal Information we have collected from you, except as described below:
- when you give us your consent to do so, for example, when we tell you that the Personal Information you provide will be shared in some way and you provide us that Personal Information;
- when we believe we are authorized or legally required to do so or that doing so is necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including things like subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- in connection with any merger, transfer or sale of company assets, financing, acquisition, or similar transaction or circumstance;
Do Not Track Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standard, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards. Therefore, Real Equity Advisors does not in any way monitor or respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about activities over time and across different Web sites or online services. If a universal standard for DNT becomes available we may revisit our DNT Policy.
Accessing Your Information
If you would like Real Equity Advisors to delete your Personal Information that has been collected on the Website, please contact us with your request. We will take steps to delete your Personal Information as soon as is practicable, but some Personal Information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records and as otherwise required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We employ administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, despite those efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Links to Other Sites